Exchange & Refund Policy
Received an item that doesn’t fit or is not suitable? No problem, our exchanges and returns policies are designed to make that as easy as possible.
We’re happy to exchange most items if they are the wrong size or color, but unfortunately engraved or custom-made items cannot be exchanged or refunded unless a manufacturer’s fault is found with them
- The easiest and fastest way to process your exchange is to purchase the replacement items in a new order, then return the unsuitable items for a refund.
- Alternatively, you can send them back to us for an exchange and we’ll post out the replacements to you. You can process your exchange via our online exchange system.
- Once we receive your returned items back, we’ll get the replacements sent out
- normally this takes anywhere from a few days to a week or two depending on how long it takes the items to come back to us.
To exchange an item, please purchase a replacement item in a new order, and then return the unsuitable items for a refund.
If you are thinking of exchanging something – remember that you can combine the replacement item with any other items you may wish to purchase, and only pay shipping for the combined order.
If you would like to return an item for a refund, please send it back to us at the following address, including the following information:
- Your order number
- Why the item is being returned
- If the item is faulty in any way
- We offer a refund policy for most items. Engraved or custom-made items cannot be refunded unless a manufacturer’s fault is found with them.
- Buyers must return goods within 10 days of receiving the order (this is extended to 15 days after Christmas when purchasing Christmas gifts).
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure any returned goods reach us in satisfactory condition.
- Please ensure that all bags/tags/labels untorn and still attached.
- To minimize processing time and speed up your exchange/refund, please ensure that any items returned are free from odor and pet hair, are folded as neatly as possible and sent in secure, protective wrapping.
- We make an effort to ensure the goods reach you in great condition – we’d really appreciate you returning the favor.
- Buyers returning goods from outside the EU must clearly state on the outside of the package and on any customs documentation that the goods are ‘Returned Goods’ to allow them to clear customs without generating additional charges.